AddthatXtraintheordinary

AddthatXtraintheordinary

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Rise and shine.

Preparing, refurbishing and doing up my home for the festivities I got really busy to do a post in advance but obviously that could not stop myself from sharing with you all, how I decorated my house in this festive season. 
Here are some snapshots of them all.
Aren't these upcycled, coloured bottles strung  up on  burlap strings a perfect adornment to brighten up my windows during this festival of lights? A big thanks to this talented lady who painted them and  for making this Diwali so colourful for me - Sahana Singh of  http://homecanvas.blogspot.in/. Visit her space and I promise you will thoroughly enjoy her creations.

My doors and windows gets a facelift, hope you all liked it as much as I did.
.
A dash of gold and bling was just the right mix to go with the
 sparkle and shine around.
So there goes my burlap cushion covers smeared up with gold !

     A  melange of colours and sparkle, went in sync with the festive spirit.
                                Moroccon lanterns and marigold blooms added 
                                                      fusion flavour to the decor.
                                                                 Hugs Auro
 Linking up @ Ivy and Elephants
                                        Have a Daily Cup of Mrs .Olson.

2 comments:

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

The bottles are so colorful. They certainly would bring a ray of sunshine to your day! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Beautiful vibrant colors....your home looks so warm and cheerful decked out in festival colors! Thanks for the inspiration! Hugs, Poppy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...