AddthatXtraintheordinary

AddthatXtraintheordinary

Friday, April 12, 2013

Sunday Brunch @ my nest

I am doing a post on a friday night for a Sunday brunch tablescape, for all the inspirations to my blogger friends to spice up
 their Sunday and making it a funday.  
The bane of city life as all knows is about limited space,
         oh how I wish for an outdoor porch  and country living 
.... sigh. I've been thinking on how to 
add a slice of country living to my indoor urban space.
So I landed up customizing two low lying folding 
tables out of left over wooden planks, got them painted in white
 and my outdoor table is set to be laid. 
   Loved these butterfly and floral printed tableware
    the moment my eyes fell on them,bought many years ago 
on a shopping spree.
 Nothing did justice than these frog and leaves printed tissues to match the plates and add the feel of summer to my table here.
 and now to make it more cosy and cushy, just threw in some cushions with a fusion of French country and Indian kitsch prints over my Afghani kilim (a fusion fiesta indeed) and actually am quite happy with the effect,I am !
and so what do we have it here actually for brunch?

      Sunday Brunch: Spinach and salami frittatas + vegetable cutlets
      + Goat cheese and fruit cocktail bites+healthy orange juice
      ( I ensure that Vitamin C is included in my breakfast daily) 

 Well it's possible you see;country outdoor living in an urban limited spaced abode. So go on what are you thinking ..... pull out your old shabby wooden tables,old candle stands,heirloom china handed down over the years and to it add that X factor to zing it up... and you'll be surprised with the magic you created ! trust me.  

A very happy weekend to all

Hugs Auro

Find me @ The Dedicated House
                         French Country Cottage
                         Sunny Simple Life
                         Ivy and Elephants
                         ColoursDekor
                         

6 comments:

Antara said...

Awesome,amazing,out of the world!!Can go on with the adjectives...Can I come over too?pleaase..

Nayana said...

How fun..I love Mumbai cushions :)

Auro @ Add that Xtra in the Ordinary said...

Thank you for dropping by to read my post and for all your lovely words of appreciation.

Ivy and Elephants said...

The food looks absolutely divine! I think I'd eat myself silly.
Looks like everyone will be having an enjoyable time.
Hugs,
Patti

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Such a beautiful way to welcome spring! Loved going through your country themed tablescape in an urban setting :)Cute pillows and I loved those butterfly plates, nice touch! the tables look so versatile. Very nicely done! Congratulations for being featured! Happy week to you!

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and
I am impressed! Extremely useful information specifically the last
part :) I care for such info much. I was seeking this particular information for a long time.
Thank you and best of luck.

Check out my web-site - NFL Jerseys Cheap

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...